Ministries & Groups - Religious Formation
Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults (RCIA)
Is a sacramental process through which an individual discerns and ritualizes the stages of conversion, leading to their sacrament initiation of Baptism, Confirmation and Eucharist celebrated at the Easer Vigil. Anyone wishing to be a Catholic or Catholics who have not made their First Communion or have not received the sacrament of Confirmation need to make an appoint with the priest. Meetings are held on Monday in Spanish and Tuesday in English evening at 6:30 PM in the Parish Office. Catholics who would like to share their faith with RCIA candidates need to contact the priest.
Is a faith formation program for all children and young adults in grades 1-12. Teachers and teacher’s assistants are needed in English and Bi-lingual (English\Spanish).
Religious Instruction Grades 1-12
- Monday: First Communion Year 1 4:45 pm to 6:15 pm
- Tuesday: First Communion Year 2 4:45 pm to 6:15 pm
- Tuesday: Confirmation Year 1 & 2 & Post Communion Gr. 3-5 5:00 pm to 6:15 pm
All volunteers who work around children are required to have a background check and attend the program, “VIRTUS, Protecting God’s Children”.
A journey of faith to become a full member of the roman Catholic Church
The Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults (RCIA) provides Catholic religious formation in English and Spanish to adults who wish to receive the Sacraments of Baptism, Communion and Confirmation.
You are invited:
- Non-baptized adults who wish to become Catholic
- Baptized Christians who wish to be received into the Catholic Church
- Catholic adults who have not received First Communion or Confirmation.