Registrations Today Sunday, Monday And Tuesday. Please See Details Below.
Preparation for First Communion Grades 1 - 12 and Confirmation
Information and Registration Forms
Religious Registrations Forms for First Communion and Confirmation for children and young adults in grades 1 through 12 are available this weekend in the Church by the side door, near the Tree of Life, and also at the Parish Office during Office Hours.
Registration in Parish Hall
- Sunday, August 19th: 12:00 PM TO 4:00 PM
- Monday, August 20th: 5:00 PM TO 6:00 PM
- Tuesday, August 21st: 5:00 PM TO 6:00 PM
Bring to Registration
- Baptism Certificate (Copy)
- Completed Registration form (we can help you, if you need it)
- Registration Fee (can be paid in full or by installments)
All Children and Young Adults should be Registered Prior to the First Day of Class.
The First Day of Class is September 10, 2018
All children that finished 1st year Communion or Confirmation, need to register again for 2nd year Communion or Confirmation.